Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Tuesday 8 November 2011

One last goodbye to Cyrodiil

With the release of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim less than a few days away, I thought it only fitting that I take one last trip into the lands of Cyrodiil and Oblivion and charted my goings on in this blog.  To set the picture for you all I normally play Oblivion as the good guy, the hero of the land but we all know that a blog about that would be a tad boring.  So with that in mind I will be logging my exploits as 'Skullcrusher' the most feared fighter in the Arena, and his fall from grace into total bloodthirsty madness.  So what are we waiting for, let's begin with the awakening of a new day in Anvil.

It's 6:05 am on Loredas and the day that would mark the end of Skullcrusher and a very black day for the whole of Cyrodiil.  Fully laden with my Armour and Weapons of Madness I set off to Harcane Grove to begin my murderous rampage by killing the purest of creatures, a Unicorn.  After nearly a days ride I found the grove, where the Unicorn was being protected by 3 Minotaur's wielding War Hammers.  After a 3 on 1 Handicap match I stood victorious and was left with just me & the Unicorn.  It was at this point that I'd decided that the Unicorn would meet it's death at the hand of my enchanted Warhammer 'Nerveshatter'.  A few heavy swings later, a bloodied Unicorn lay dead with a head resembling some kind of Red Skull looking horse.  It was getting late so I decided it was time to wipe out the residents of Leyawiin as they slept, but Bravil was on the way so I would visit the Tavern for a celebratory drink.



Once in Bravil I entered 'Silverhome on the Water' in the hope of alcohol but the inn keeper had none for sale, which only fuelled my blood lust because I could see loads on the shelf behind him.  In my rage I shot the inn keeper dead in the face with an arrow and he fell, his blood splattered on the wall behind him.  The patrons of the inn didn't take to kindly to my act of violence and decided they should take me down, this decision resulting in 3 more bodies accumulating on the Inn floor and a further spraying of red that added a bit of colour to the dingy cesspool.  Whilst studying the wine on offer a guard entered the Inn and studied the latest victim.  Noticing that the body was still warm, he announced "there's a killer on the loose" before running off to check another victim at which point he deduced that I (the only person in the Inn), was the killer.  Foolishly he tried to arrest me but only succeeded in increasing the body count on the Inn floor.

After enjoying a bottle of Ale it was time to move on, leaving the Inn to face the wrath of the city guards who wanted my head.  Countless Guards and townsfolk fell to my Madness blade but I had to flee the city after meeting my match with a villager who couldn't be killed and possessed weapons far greater than myself.  I left the city with Leyawiin in my sights but not before killing another guard and a horse on my exit from town. Damn I hate those Paint Horses.  On the way I found Water's Edge a small settlement that was soon to become another crime scene.  Once the residents were dispatched I continued South and to Leyawiin, where it seemed news of my crimes had travelled because I was accosted by the guards as soon as I entered town.



After killing all that came near me and taking my body-count to about 40, I quickly become bored.  There was only one place to go, one place to re-invigorate my blood lust and that was the Imperial City Palace, home of the Elder Council and my last stop where I would fight to my death.  I dispatched 5 guards outside the palace, repaired my armour and healed myself up ready for my last big hurrah into the history books of Tamriel as one of the most prolific serial killers in the land.  Before I entered it was time to dispatch of my Adoring Fan, the man who'd followed me throughout my rampage, like my Apprentice in the ways of the Sith.  He tried to run but my arrow was much quicker than him and he fell, face first onto the stone stairs leading down from the palace.

Upon entering I encountered heavy opposition against some of the lands best Guards, killing around 7 before attacking High Chancellor Ocato and making my way up to the next level where with little health and help from conjured creatures I managed to hold out for another 5 minutes before falling to my death.  My reign of terror and fear was not a long one but caused enough Bloodshed to put a bounty on my head even I couldn't pay.  The people of Cyrodiil & even Tamriel will be talking for years about Skullcrusher & how the People's Champion of the Arena descended into madness and rage, talking over 50 innocent lives with him.  Well all innocent except one, who was a Mythic Dawn Agent so she got what she deserved, the stupid wench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This blog is the personal news, reviews and opinions of the Author. All images/video used on this site are sourced via Google & YouTube, are not owned by the authors & are property of their respective owners.