skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Social Gamer's Views
Videogames, Youtube Videos, Films, Movies, Views & Opinions from a Social Videogamer
Social Icons
Pages
Home
News/Views
Gaming
YouTube
Music
TV
Contact Us
Tuesday, 29 November 2011
New Releases Week of 27/11/11
Here are this week's new releases:
02/12/11
Puss in Boots - Wii, PS3, Xbox360
Power Rangers Samurai - Wii
Now That's What I Call Music: Dance & Sing - Wii
Assassin's Creed Revelations - PC
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The PS4 has been revealed!
So the new PlayStation 4 has been revealed, to an extent anyway. While we now now what the new features added into this new console ...
A new direction for the site
So it has been a long while since I posted on here and to be honest I've just not had the time to read gaming news and post it here. Bel...
Cosplayer of the Month: April
In an attempt to make sure I post somewhat more regularly on this post I'm working this week on some new recurring blog posts for the si...
Tonight's Gaming 19th Jan
I have decided that every now and again to do a little post detailing what game I will be playing on that given night. Tonight the game o...
Batman: Arkham City
When Batman Arkham Asylum was released back in 2009 it proved to be a surprise hit, finally providing gamers with a game that made you feel...
Authors
Stuart Robinson
Unknown
Powered by
Blogger
.
Social Icons
Blog Archive
►
2013
(30)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
►
2012
(20)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(12)
▼
November
(7)
New Releases Week of 27/11/11
New Releases Week of 21/11/11
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review
One last goodbye to Cyrodiil
New Releases Week of 06/11/11
Goldeneye 007 Reloaded Review
Grand Theft Auto V trailer revealed by Rockstar.
►
October
(5)
Labels
Action/Adventure
(2)
Arcade
(3)
Beat 'Em Up
(1)
BlackOps2
(4)
Classics
(2)
COD
(4)
Console
(12)
Cosplay
(4)
Doctor Who
(1)
Free Downloads
(3)
Gaming
(17)
Handheld
(4)
Music
(2)
News/Views
(6)
Online/PC
(4)
PlayStation 4
(3)
Role Playing Games
(5)
Shooters
(1)
Skyrim
(4)
TV
(3)
Xbox One
(3)
YouTube
(5)
Disclaimer
This blog is the personal news, reviews and opinions of the Author. All images/video used on this site are sourced via Google & YouTube, are not owned by the authors & are property of their respective owners.
No comments:
Post a Comment