Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Black Ops 2 Challenge Guides

If you have Call of Duty Black Ops 2 & have played the single player campaign, you will have no doubt encountered the Challenges.  If you haven't then basically each single player mission has 10 challenges to complete, completing then all for every mission nets you an achievement/trophy.

If like me you are having a spot of bother with these challenges then I highly recommend checking out the videos posted by YouTube user ArticCompany via the link below.


The videos are of good quality, show you how to do the challenges and they are explained in full in the description box.  There is also the opportunity to skip ahead to specific challenges if you only need one or two.  I personally have used these videos to complete the majority of the challenges on my game & found them helpful, so I thought I'd share them with you.

On a side note I would just like to say that who ever decided to put these challenges in the game, along with the achievement/trophy that comes with completing them, should be fired.  These challenges have killed pretty much all enjoyment I got out of the game when I first started playing it and I'm literally having to force myself to load the game up just to get the last 20 challenges.  My only hope is that these don't return in future games in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This blog is the personal news, reviews and opinions of the Author. All images/video used on this site are sourced via Google & YouTube, are not owned by the authors & are property of their respective owners.