Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Saturday 26 January 2013

I Have A Dream

I have a dream readers: a dream of a land of Call of Duty where the spawning actually works, jumping is only possible when climbing obstacles, going prone is a thing of the past and finally a land where Sniper Rifles are no more.

Don't get me wrong I like Black Ops 2 and, for my time, have liked most the previous incarnations but every single COD title has infuriated me to the point of selling it because of some or normally all of the reasons listed above.

You see my growing hatred for Black Ops 2 stems from constantly being killed after spawning infront of the enemy team/players. From being constantly killed time after time by snipers and people quick scoping. Finally from dying after almost killing a player only for them to either jump in the air or dive to prone and then to kill me.

I am aware that these are probably considered as minor inconviences by some people but I know I am not the only person who is growing even more hatred for a game they want to love.

I know this won't happen but as I said it is just a dream and I just have to deal with it. If you feel the same then let me know via a comment, twitter or the other buttons located above and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This blog is the personal news, reviews and opinions of the Author. All images/video used on this site are sourced via Google & YouTube, are not owned by the authors & are property of their respective owners.