Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Saturday 19 January 2013

Tonight's Gaming 19th Jan

I have decided that every now and again to do a little post detailing what game I will be playing on that given night.

Tonight the game of choice is none other than the completely obvious Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360.

I will be floating around on the Multiplayer & also on Zombies for the duration of the night.  If you happen to be on and fancy a game or two send me a request.

My Gamertag is - BrudaNoodle

And hopefully I'll see you online soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This blog is the personal news, reviews and opinions of the Author. All images/video used on this site are sourced via Google & YouTube, are not owned by the authors & are property of their respective owners.