Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Monday 21 January 2013

Adrian Van Oyen

As I usually do, I was browsing YouTube this morning and stumbled across Adrian Van Oyen 
Now Adrian posts videos of himself doing some pretty crazy things in public, stuff that I would love to do but I don't have the confidence to do.  That's where this post is going because I'm not going to post a video of his crazy antics; if you want to see that check out his YouTube channel below.


However I will post his personal vlog entitled 'Confidence' from his other channel explaining how he has the confidence to do the things he does.  Confidence is something I have personally struggled with for a long time; it's half the reason why I am the way I am.  It's also the reason why I have yet to do online vlogs myself.  But I believe the message behind this video is a very good one and hopefully by sharing this video with you all, we can all be that little bit more confident.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This blog is the personal news, reviews and opinions of the Author. All images/video used on this site are sourced via Google & YouTube, are not owned by the authors & are property of their respective owners.