Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Black Ops 2 & Other Stuff

Well it's been awhile since I was last on this site but I am determined to make a go of blogging for once & actually mean it.  So last time I was here I mentioned about the new direction for this site & that's going to continue.  The main reasoning behind this is that I don't have the time to constantly keep an eye out for gaming news & I'm pretty rubbish at doing reviews.

So along with online videos & games I will be posting articles about many gaming related things I find on my searches online, the music choices I am currently listening to, and my general opinions of some bits of gaming news and the like.

So to kick off the rebirth of this site I have a Youtuber by the name of MetatronixGaming who posts game-play commentary videos (mainly on Black Ops 2 at the moment), and also posts 'How To' videos on how to make some of the best emblems around.  Why are they the best? Because they are Adventure Time emblems and you can't go wrong with a bit of Jake & Finn.

Check out his how to make Finn video below and please do Like & subscribe to his channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

This blog is the personal news, reviews and opinions of the Author. All images/video used on this site are sourced via Google & YouTube, are not owned by the authors & are property of their respective owners.